Bundt Pan Bird Seed Wreath
The Bundt Pan Bird Seed Wreath is great for making with kids as an early spring craft.
4 cups of wild bird seed
1/2 cup of warm water
1 envelope of Knox gelatin
3/4 a cup of flour
3 tbl. light corn syrup
- Spray your bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix your Knox gelatin with 1/2 cup of warm water, whisk until mixed. Then whisk in the flour and corn syrup.
- Add your bird seed and stir well with a wooden spoon. Then pour it into your greased bundt pan.
- Next press it tightly with the back of a wooden spoon into the bundt pan. Use wet hands to press it more if you need to. Let it dry overnight.
- Once completely hardened overnight it will come right out of the your pan.
- Tie a ribbon around it and add a bow.
- Be sure to hang the wreath in an area that won’t be exposed to rain.
Recipe from Infarrantly Creative. Click here to view their blog.