Bundt Pan Roast Chicken
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
1 whole chicken, about 5-6 pounds
4 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces (or 2 cups baby carrots)
1 onion, chopped
4 potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray and set on a baking sheet.
- Remove neck and giblets from chicken, if needed. Season inside of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Position chicken over the center of the bundt pan. Add carrots, onion, and potatoes to the bundt pan. Rub chicken with olive oil and toss vegetables with olive oil. Season chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Roast 15 minutes per pound until chicken is cooked through (160 degrees internal temperature) and vegetables are tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes for a 5 pound chicken.
- Let rest 10 minutes before carving.
Recipe from Kitchen Joy. Click here to view their blog.