Make this tart and zesty holiday favourite easily at home with your Vitamix Blender! This recipe has been prepared for Vitamix machines with Variable Speed control and the Standard 64-ounce Vitamix Container. If you are using a different blender, you may need to make adjustments to the blending time and speed.
Orange Cranberry Sauce Recipe
1 tsp orange zest
3 cups (300 g) fresh cranberries
1/3 cup (75g) light brown sugar, packed
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Zest, peel, and half the oranges.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, add the oranges, cranberries, 1/4 cup of water, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and orange zest. Cook until the cranberries pop and the mixture thickens, about 20 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
3. Place cooled mixture into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
6. Blend for 5 seconds.
7. Serve warm, room temperature or cold, and enjoy!